Today, we are going to show you just what are the best hair dryers under $100 that are on the market today. Now there are plenty of models that you can choose from and the choices can get a bit overwhelming at times. However, to help you have not only time but money, we have done the work for you and have narrowed down the selections to include only the top rated models that fall within your budget. Check them out below.
5 Best Hair Dryers For Less Than $100
|BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer||5,631 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|1875W Infrared Professional Salon Hair Dryer, Negative Ionic Blow Dryer for Fast Drying, AC...||782 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|BaBylissPRO BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer, Black, 2000 Watt||5,622 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|RUSK Engineering W8less Professional 2000 Watt Dryer||2,666 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|BaBylissPRO BABTT5585 Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer, Red||2,574 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-04-17
See More Best Selling Hair Dryers Today
- Full Size Hair Dryer: Featuring Tourmaline ceramic technology plus frizz-fighting conditioning ions for...
- Superior Function: A Cool Shot button locks hair styles in place and rocker switches make for easy...
- Damage protection hair dryer for shiny, healthy hair
- 3X more protection with advanced coating technology
- Wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use
- Compact and lightweight design, perfect for travel
- New color! Still delivers gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step
- Unique oval brush design for smoothing the hair, while the round Edges create volume. Designed with nylon...
- Delivers gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step
- Unique oval brush design for smoothing the hair, while the round edges create volume. Designed with Nylon...
Last update on 2020-11-23