Today, we are going to show you just what are the best hair dryers under $100 that are on the market today. Now there are plenty of models that you can choose from and the choices can get a bit overwhelming at times. However, to help you have not only time but money, we have done the work for you and have narrowed down the selections to include only the top rated models that fall within your budget. Check them out below.
5 Best Hair Dryers For Less Than $100
|BaBylissPRO BABNT5548 Nano Titanium Hair Dryer, 2000 Watt||4,021 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|1875W Infrared Professional Salon Hair Dryer, Negative Ionic Blow Dryer for Fast Drying, AC...||782 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|BaBylissPRO BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer, Black, 2000 Watt||4,345 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|RUSK Engineering W8less Professional 2000 Watt Dryer||2,355 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|BaBylissPRO BABTT5585 Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer, Red||2,242 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-04-17
See More Best Selling Hair Dryers Today
- Damage Protection Hair Dryer for Shiny, Healthy Hair
- 3X More Protection with Advanced Coating Technology
- The Conair 1875 Watt Full Size Pro Hair Dryer creates less frizz and more shine with Ionic Technology
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology provides uniform heat for fast drying and helps reduce heat damage
- Compact and Lightweight Design, Perfect for Travel
- 2 heat/speed settings for drying and styling flexibility and control
- ✔ ADVANCED IONS GENERATOR BUILT-IN - Our breakthrough is to use turbo to speed up transferring ten...
- ✔ THE PERFECT HAIR STYLING TOOL FOR HAIR STYLISTS - The new upgraded 2200W DC motor providing powerful...
- Dry your hair like a pro with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Hair Dryer....
- Ionic technology for smooth, shiny-looking hair and up to 75% less frizz - and - Ceramic Technology...
Last update on 2020-07-12